Van Salesmanship & Merchandising Skills
Effective VAN Salesmanship and Merchandising Skills
Van salesmen sell company goods and merchandise directly from their company van or truck. Their duties include identifying new sales opportunities, informing regular customers of new products, and meeting sales targets.
This intensive program ensures sales managers are poised to dramatically improve the quality and integrity of the sales funnel. They learn to better diagnose root cause issues affecting their velocity, accuracy, and visibility in the market.
Upon completing this training programme your sales organization will experience the following business benefits:
• Increased sales ratios by targeting opportunities that represent maximum potential
• Improved sales forecasting accuracy
• Increased deal velocity and the quality of the overall pipeline of your salesmen
• Improved ability to identify critical areas for coaching to help van salesmens accelerate opportunities.
Key Course Outline
• Sales Strategy and tactics
• Sales Growth Strategies
• Sales Route to Market
• Customer Master list as a key tool for competitive sales dominance
• What stages are you going through to progress each potential opportunity through your pipeline?
• Sales lead management
• The art and science of prospecting and qualifying leads
• The Sales Process that optimizes your sales pipeline
• Define Key Sales Pipeline Metrics
- The number of deals in your pipeline
- How many potential opportunities are in the pipeline?
- Monetary value of your sales pipeline.
- Recency value of your sales pipeline
- Frequency value of your sale pipeline
- Sales Lead to customer conversion ratio
- Average time the deal is in the pipeline before it is converted/won
• Setting Your Sales based on your defined sales pipeline metrics.
• Determining methods of sales time management for sales workload optimizations
• Sales Customer relationship management
• Using Customer Relationship apps for Brick and Mortar Sales Strategies
• Sales Territory and Time Management
• Sales Route to the Market
• Retention of existing customers
• Acquisition of new customers
• Build Enduring Relationships
• Sales presentation and Demonstration
• Handling objections, resistance and closing the sale
• Post closing sales activities
• The psychology of selling
• Brain selling techniques
• Measuring the performance of salespeople’s productivity with sales control tools
• Determining attractive sales territories
• Salesperson’s motivation
• Inquiries and Call Centre Performance Management
- Service benchmarks
- Human resources benchmarks
- Performance benchmarks.
|Thu, Fri, Sat||10:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|Thu, Fri||10:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|Fri, Sat||10:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
We offer programs designed and tailored for all levels of sales professionals. Whether you are an entry-level sales personnel, experienced/senior or top-level sales personnel, we’ve got you covered with our extensive and proven marketing and sales methodologies that would help you excel in selling.
The focus of the Sales BootCamp Acedemy is for the Marketing organizations, marketing and sales professionals/managers, and the selling industries at large.