Marketing Communication and Brand Management
Brand management begins with having a thorough knowledge of the term “brand”. It includes developing a promise, making that promise and maintaining it. It means defining the brand, positioning the brand, and delivering the brand. Branding makes customers committed to your business. A strong brand differentiates your products from the competitors. It gives a quality image to your business.
In this 3-day marketing communication and brand management, McTimothy Associates equip participants with the knowledge and skills to deliver exceptional Branding for success in their organiazation.
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- Create a solid brand image
- Learn how to improve brand visibility
- Discover innovative branding methods
- Better define organization brand
- Learn how to implement best practices for branding
- Leave the workshop with individualized blueprint.
Course Methodology: Formal lectures, discussion, and case study will be used to enhance the training.
Target audience: marketing managers, marketing executives, business managers, business owners, company representatives and interested individuals
How Marketing Communication Works?
- The communications process
- How audiences process information and make decisions
- Establishing and maintaining successful stakeholder relationships
- Above and below the line activities
- Ethics, responsibility and codes of practice
- Understanding global audiences and communication challenges
- The Marketing Communications mix
- How and when to use the tools: advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, personal selling
- Choosing between the different medium: broadcast, print, outdoor, digital, social media, in-store
The Marketing Communications mix (Cont.)
- Co-ordinating and integrating marketing communication activities
- Insights into media planning and buying
- Developing effective messages using the different types of appeals
- Creating content audiences pay attention to and understand
- Managing Marketing Communication Programmes and Campaigns
- Selecting between the different marketing communication strategies
- Frameworks for planning communication activities
- Developing advertising and sales promotion campaigns
- Developing public relations and direct marketing campaigns
- Finances: forecasting expenditure and allocating budgets
- Metrics and evaluating the effectiveness of communication activities
Developing and Managing Brand Identity
- Elements of a brand: logo block, strapline, typefaces, typography, colours, tone of voice, photographic style, grids
- A-Z steps for building a brand: researching markets, finding a niche, putting your culture and identity into words, creating the brand manual, explaining the brand to different audiences, keeping your brand alive
- More complex branding decisions: naming families, positioning, extensions, multi-branding, repositioning
- Reproducing the brand: online, video, brochures, stationery, packaging, signage, promotional items, uniforms, vehicles
- The people aspects: finding champions to keep you on-brand, persuading customers to pledge loyalty to your brand, defending against internal and external threats
- Best practice branding case studies
|Tue, Wed, Thu||10:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|Wed, Thu, Fri||10:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
We offer programs designed and tailored for all levels of sales professionals. Whether you are an entry-level sales personnel, experienced/senior or top-level sales personnel, we’ve got you covered with our extensive and proven marketing and sales methodologies that would help you excel in selling.
The focus of the Sales BootCamp Acedemy is for the Marketing organizations, marketing and sales professionals/managers, and the selling industries at large.