OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND ACCIDENT PREVENTION IN THE FACTORY
SYNOPSIS: This course would give participants a thorough understanding of safety and environmental management process through determining and applying appropriate standards and methods to identify and minimize the likelihood of accidents, injuries and environmental impact during projects and plant operations. Ultimately, the course would equip participants in analyzing and quantifying the hazards and risks to health, assets and environment in any organization's business processes and help recommend appropriate control measures to reduce risks and guarantee safety of personnel, assets and the environment.
At the end of this course, participants would have gained a deeper and practical knowledge of:
- General Health, Safety and Environment
- Basic First Aid
- Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Occupational Health and Hygiene
- Fundamental principles of Environmental, Safety and Health Management
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Environmental protection
- Personal safety
- First aid administration
o First aid kit contents
o Handling and Transportation of the wounded person
o Management of Medical Emergency
o Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of AED
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Occupational health safety system management program
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement with regards to safety
- Strategies, procedures, checklists, data collection, data analysis, reporting
- Personal protective equipment.
TARGET AUDIENCE:HSE Manager, Admin Manager, Head of Operations, HR Manager, Supervisors, Factory Operatives, Middle Line Managers, Sales Personnel, Factory Managers, Security personnel, General Managers, Technical Manager, Engineers Technicians, Account Managers Receptionist, Safety personnel, QA/QC managers, HSE professionals and all line managers etc.
Our Faculty: We have in-house and external resource persons - highly qualified and experienced professionals drawn from both private and public sectors.