The CompTIA A+ Certification is an internationally recognized testing program sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) that certifies the competency of entry-level service technicians in the computer industry. It lets employers know your achievement level and that you have the ability to do the job right, because you have the knowledge, technical skills, and customer relations skills necessary for a successful computer service technician career.
No knowledge of computer and/or IT is required to attend this program.
The CompTIA A+ Certification is divided in two parts: Core Hardware and Operational Systems Technologies. Our CompTIA A+ Certification Training Program matches the requisites of both modules.
- Basic Components of PC
- Motherboard and its Associate Features
- PC Ports and Connectors
- Operating System Technology
- PC Assembly
- PC Upgrading
- PC Maintenance
- Introduction to Trouble-shooting
- Hacking of System Passwords
- PC Problems and Solution
- Computer technicians
- Job Seekers
- System Administrators
- Administrative Officers/Managers
- Individuals who are interested in developing a professional career in Computer Networking and computer Maintenance