- Weekdays – 3 Months
- Weekends – 5 Months
This is a professional level certification for Cisco engineers that work with large networks. If you’re ready to obtain your Cisco CCNP certification, New Horizons is here to help you prepare for your exams with high-quality courses and training offered by Cisco experts.Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
The CCNP candidate must have a valid CCNA Certification.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the converged network requirements of various network and networked applications within the Cisco network architectures
- Implement and verify EIGRP operations
- Build a scalable multi area network with OSPF
- Configure Integrated IS-IS in a single area
- Manipulate routing and packet flow
- Implement and verify BGP for enterprise ISP connectivity
- Implement and verify multicast forwarding using PIM and related protocols
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNP)
Network Administrator Professional, Senior Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers
- Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)
- Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)
- Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks (ISCW)
- Optimized Converged Cisco Networks (ONT)
- Cisco Router and switch installation, management and troubleshooting
- Cisco multilayer switched networks
- Converged network optimization
- Securing large WANs
- VLANs and VLAN routing
- Cisco Voice technologies
ABOUT NEW HORIZONS (WORLDWIDE)
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons was named the world's largest training company by IDC the last 3 years. The company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of technical training, desktop application and business skills courses for all levels in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons has over 312 training Centers in 80 countries in the world and has over 3,000 instructors, 2100 classrooms and 2100 sales people globally. It also has a superior content catalog of over 4,500 courses for office productivity, IT professionals and business skills.
ABOUT NEW HORIZONS NIGERIA
New Horizons Nigeria was granted the license as a franchisee of New Horizons world-wide to operate in Nigeria in May 2005. The firms’ vision is to be the foremost provider of IT and Business Skills training in Nigeria; in order to achieve this vision, we believe we need the right values to propel the organization to the forefront of the IT and Soft Skill training industry in Nigeria; our values therein are Integrity, Innovation & Culture of Responsibility.
The founders of New Horizons Nigeria saw the deepening of the IT and Management knowledge divide between the developed nations and the developing ones i.e. Nigeria as a threat to the socio-economic development of Nigeria and in order to bridge this divide, they decided to form a strategic alliance with the most reputable IT and Soft Skills training organization in the world. New Horizons Nigeria strongly believes that by doing this, she will contribute immensely to the socio-economic development of Nigeria. ...