- Weekdays – 1 Month
- Weekends – 2 Months
CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
CompTIA Security+ not only ensures that candidates will apply knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents; it ensures that security personnel are anticipating security risks and guarding against them. The CompTIA Security+ certification is accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).The CompTIA Security+ certification may be kept current through the CompTIA Continuing Education program.
- CompTIA Security +
- Candidate job roles include security architect, security engineer, security consultant/specialist, information assurance technician, security administrator, systems administrator, and network administrator.
- Security Fundamentals
- Identifying Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Managing Data, Application, and Host Security
- Implementing Network Security
- Implementing Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management
- Managing Certificates
- Implementing Compliance and Operational Security
- Risk Management
- Troubleshooting and Managing Security Incidents
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
ABOUT NEW HORIZONS (WORLDWIDE)
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons was named the world's largest training company by IDC the last 3 years. The company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of technical training, desktop application and business skills courses for all levels in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons has over 312 training Centers in 80 countries in the world and has over 3,000 instructors, 2100 classrooms and 2100 sales people globally. It also has a superior content catalog of over 4,500 courses for office productivity, IT professionals and business skills.
ABOUT NEW HORIZONS NIGERIA
New Horizons Nigeria was granted the license as a franchisee of New Horizons world-wide to operate in Nigeria in May 2005. The firms’ vision is to be the foremost provider of IT and Business Skills training in Nigeria; in order to achieve this vision, we believe we need the right values to propel the organization to the forefront of the IT and Soft Skill training industry in Nigeria; our values therein are Integrity, Innovation & Culture of Responsibility.
The founders of New Horizons Nigeria saw the deepening of the IT and Management knowledge divide between the developed nations and the developing ones i.e. Nigeria as a threat to the socio-economic development of Nigeria and in order to bridge this divide, they decided to form a strategic alliance with the most reputable IT and Soft Skills training organization in the world. New Horizons Nigeria strongly believes that by doing this, she will contribute immensely to the socio-economic development of Nigeria. ...