NEBOSH IGC certification course is currently listed amongst the 3 most significant certification training in the field of health and safety; engineering, science and technology, oil and gas, art and medicine. Successful candidates of this program stand a 95% chance of being selected for employment or promotion.
IGC is globally recognised as a safety level 6 certification course equivalent to having an National Master Certificate (OND) well known to given you the robust skills and know-how, to perform health and safety obligations in industries such as formulating
HSE policies, managing, advising and evaluating health and safety practices in companies anywhere in the world. This course consists of 3 units (IGC1, GC2 and GC3) and requires 73 training-hours to complete. Afterwards, the candidates are required to will
write the International exams
Why do you need the NEBOSH course?
Certification and personal upgrade is to a worker what a gold medal is to an athlete. Ever thought about how some people stay relevant and on high demand at a time when getting a job or keeping one is far fetched?
The answer is not difficult. For decades, highly successful individuals have understood that the step to significance lies in the continuous upgrading of one’s intellectual capacity. Professional training has been proven over the years to be the most effective
tool for career success and personal development. Talk about experience and exposure you talk about qualitative professional training. NEBOSH IGC certification course provides individuals and organisations with knowledge of the best standards and practice
in health and safety management.
Who is qualified to take this course?
NEBOSH IGC is suitable for everyone from young graduates of any profession, to field supervisors, executive and management staffs, both internal auditors and lead auditors, project leaders and basically anyone who is career driven.
You don’t require any previous exposure in safety to excel in this certification course as NEBOSH IGC provides with the foundational knowledge in health and safety.
What is the cost of this course?
The total fee is N240000 (800 pounds). This cost covers the training; NEBOSH exam, British Council candidate registration, Nebosh training text book, writing kits, GC3 assessment fee, Breakfast and lunch for the entire training.
- Instalment payment plan: payment in this order pay N100,000 at least 3 weeks to the training commencement date, and then another N100,000 by two weeks after end of training. And finally pay the balance of N40,000 in 10days time before submitting the GC3 projects (i.e. 10days after writing your IGC1 and GC2 exams)
- Full payment plan: Candidates who wish to pay in full will automatically receive N10,000 discount. This implies that the candidate will pay N230,000 only.
Unit IGC1: The Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems 3 Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems 4 Act
Unit IGC2: Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical and Fire Safety
- Chemical & Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
Unit IGC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
- Health and Safety Practical Application
Novelle Center is an international Health and Safety training center and consultancy services provider; passionate about what we do because we understand that Health, Safety and project management is at the core of your business whatever and wherever you operate. We believe that with the right skill you can achieve anything anywhere and anytime. With more that 4 years in the business of training we have attained the heights of sound training ethics and standard quality service.
We are a NEBOSH Accredited center in Nigeria providing NEBOSH Certification training courses; Health and safety training courses; ISO certification courses in Nigeria. Our NEBOSH training course are rated the best in Nigeria with 97% pass rates by our candidates. With well over 462 NEBOSH candidates trained in 2014 we have risen to become the frontrunners of the NEBOSH course in Nigeria.