After this Best Practices in Facilities Management Participant will understand the following:
• Describe the definition and functions of facility management
• Explain how important managing a facility is to an organisation.
• Explain the role of facility management in the organisation.
• Identify a variety of roles and responsibilities of those working in the Facility Management profession.
• Identify the 11 major competency areas that comprise the field.
• Be able to recognise how FM professionals work with these different competency areas as they carry out their duties.
• Identify some of the challenges encountered while carrying out the FM role in different types of organisations and regions.
• Introduction to Facility Management
• The Basics of Operations and Maintenance
• The Basics of Building Systems
• The Application of Technology in Operations and Maintenance
• The Implications of Health and Safety in Managing Buildings
• Supervisory Roles in Facility Work Management
• Applying Work Management to Building Systems
• Work Management Tools in Facility Management
• Managing Contractors in Facility Management
• Managing and Tracking Customer Relations in FM
|No. of Days:||3|
Citadel for Technological and Engineering Dev. (CITED), a leading organisation in rendering quality service in Corporate Training, Manpower Development and Continued Professional Development (CPD) of Engineers, Technologist and Technicians have been in existence for over twenty years bringing quality service to Nigerians and Nigerian Engineers. Our portfolio of programs is renowned for its breadth and depth of focus, the caliber of its speakers, its interactive, practical and result-orientated nature, and the diverse and national range of participants. It is an excellent networking opportunity.
CITED programs also offer concrete toolkits of effective and practical techniques, strategies and skills to take away. The content continually evolves in response to new business. Our workshops are designed specially for individuals interested in or currently using engineering/technical expertise/skills and technologies to solve their organisation challenges.