Basic Electronic Repair Course
This electronics course is a course is designed to exposed and make participants be well grounded in the handling and troubleshooting of electronic equipment.
Participants will work with a wide range of complex analogue circuits, components and diagnose and fault find and learn to use more complex electronic test equipment.
This course is specifically designed for technicians , maintenance engineers from various organisations and all those interested in acquiring detailed practical skill in troubleshooting, fixing and maintaining all types of electronic gadgets like TV, DVD Players, Photocopiers, Cash Registers, Mobile Phones, IPADs, PCs,LCD, LED, 0LED, Laptop (motherboard).
Electronics Equipment Repair course equips participants with practical “Hands-On” skills relevant to the workplace and the theory required for certification. Participants on successful completion of the course will have the skills and knowledge to:
- The objective of the course is to introduce principles of fundamental electronic devices and circuits.
- Demonstrate the operation of a wide range of electronic components and circuits and their applications in modern electronic based equipment such as amplifiers, Hi-Fi systems, stereos, and control systems
- Construct, test and faultfind the following popular basic circuits: Power supplies, amplifiers, timers, etc.
- Become competent in the correct use of electronic test and measurement equipment such as Analogue and Digital Multimeter and Oscilloscopes.
- It’s a practical based course.
- After the completion of this course, the students will be able to understand how to identify, troubleshoot and fix/repair several problems on electronic gadgets.
- Introduction to materials
- Conducting materials
- Insulating Materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Semiconductor Materials
- OHMS Law,
Switches and Relays
Cales, Connections and Transformers
- Light Emitting Diode
- Liquid Crystals Display(LCD)
- Incandescent Lamp
- Gas Discharge Display
- Fluorescent Display
- Dot Matrix, Segmental Display and Important Definition
Microphone and Speakers
Fabrication of Integrated Circuits
- Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- Hybrid Integrated Circuit
- Discrete Components and IC Laminate
Printed Circuit Board
- Laminates and Copper clad Laminate
- Printed Components and PCB Processing
- Semiconductor Diode and Unjunction
- Semiconductor Power devices
- Fault-finding techniques: – Diagnosing and rectifying faults on circuits built during course.
- Health & Safety, Care of Tools and instruments for assembly and repair
- General Session on repair and fixing different types of electronic gadgets, troubleshooting, fixing and maintaining all types of electronic gadgets like TV, DVD Players IPADs, PCs, LCD, LED, 0LED, Laptop (motherboard) etc.
Over the past years, SGL Technologies has continued to maintain and focus on the products and technologies from a customer's perspective, developing and delivering ICT cutting edge solutions and training for vendors and partners as Consultants and Training Specialists for different organizations irrespective of the industry sector.
SGL Technologies has the experience and team that can create a system for you and your business. Working hand-in-hand with our team gives our clients the tools to create an easily manageable workflow in an organization.
Our services include the provisions of top notch Business Support Information Technology Solutions:
IT Training, Licensing of Computer Softwares, Networking, Data Protection and Storage Management Solutions, Video Conferencing, ICT Professional Certification Testing and Facilitate Internationally Recognized Professional Certificates in IT.
We offer world class Information Technology training to prepare you adequately for a global IT career.
- Over Twenty ( 25) Highly Experienced and Certified Consultants / Trainers
- Optimized Training Budget
- Customized Training Solutions
- Standard and Vendors’ Approved Course wares
- Both Classroom and On-Site Training Options ...