Laptop & PC Service Training
A Student can learn laptop and desktop repairing servicing as a hobby. Because our laptop repair course is very beneficial and it is a technical job oriented course. The students who finish this course program can enhance their additional earning instantly. Learning laptop repair will be delightful, and students who did not study further academically can also join this course program. As electronics equipment tends to break down now and then, there is a huge demand for computer repairing and maintenance services.
We conduct laptop repairing courses for students as well as professionals who want to build a career in laptop servicing.
Our laptop service course covers repair and servicing of all major brands of laptops and PC computers. This training is comprehensive and extensive. And it covers all the necessary topics relevant to laptop repair. Upon completion of the laptop repair course, students can make a career by working as a laptop technician, or they can start their own laptop repair business. They can also implement on-site repair service by attending to calls and repair laptops of customers at their homes or offices.
Students who complete this course can attend the advanced laptop repair course which focuses on repairs of the motherboards.
Our laptop repair training course helps you to enter the industry without much effort. Our trainers have industry experience, and they will instruct all our modules to let students grab all-in-one knowledge about laptop technology. You can easily have the following benefits with laptop repair course:
Earning While Learning: You can start basic laptop repairing and make money.
Grab reputed Job Opportunities: You will get hired by reputed companies.
Start Your Own Business: You can initiate your computer repairing business.
Why do you choose SGL?
- You will get 100% Practical Training.
- Industry experts will provide excellent training.
- Flexible batches (Weekday and Weekend batches).
- Learn with excellent lab facilities and guidance.
- Components That Make Up Your Computer
- How To Add Random Access Memory To Speed Up Your Desktop
- Install More RAM In Your Laptop For More Speed
- How to Easily and Safely Install RAM
- How To Troubleshoot RAM Memory
- Memory Testing Software Utilities
- Get More Computer Storage By Installing A Larger Hard Drive
- How To Replace A DVD Drive In Your Laptop
- Open The System Unit
- Installing The Sound Card
- Replace The System Unit Cover
- Installing a USB Sound Card in Your Laptop
- Quick and Easy Sound Card Problem Solving
- How To Revive A Dead Computer
- How To Speed Up Any Desktop Or Laptop Computer
- Make Sure You Have Enough Memory
- Clean Up Your Desktop
- Make Sure You Have a Fast Enough CPU Chip
- Uninstall Those Unneeded Applications To Free Up Memory
- Get And Keep Your BIOS Fine Tuned
- Patch Your Computer To Keep It Updated
- Keep Your Antivirus Up to Date and Scan Your Disks
- Make Sure Your Antivirus/Internet Security Programs Run at Night
- Make Sure You Have no Spyware
- Stop Unneeded Startup Programs
- Defragment Your Hard Drive Regularly
- Remove Those Unneeded Files
- Move the Page File to Another Partition
- Stop File Indexing
- Turn Off Animations
- Stop Unneeded Services
- Turn Off Fancy Desktop Backgrounds, and Screensavers
- ReadyBoost for Vista Speeds Boot Times and Other Operations Change Your PC Use Habits
- Have Your PC health Assessed for Free at PC Pitstop
- How To Upgrade Your Graphics Card
- Installing The Graphics Card In The System Unit
- AGP Graphics Card
- Graphics Card Problem Solving
- Nothing on the Monitor
- Monitor Works But No Display
- Monitor Works But Poor Display
- Easily Installing Your New Hard Drive
- Repairing The Hard Drive, Hardware And Software
- General Hard Drive Troubleshooting
- Use Operating System Utilities
- Check Drive Cables and Connections
- If the Drive Will Not Boot Up
- If the Drive Boots but Hangs Up at Boot
- Hard Drive Software Troubleshooting
- Hard Drive Software Problems and Solutions
- Computer Boots but with Many Errors or Hangs
- Your Hard Drive may have an IRQ Conflict
- Your Hard Drive Device Drives Causing Problems
- What To Do When Windows Won't Boot
- Won't Boot-Up At All
- Making a Windows XP Bootable Floppy, if You Still Have a Floppy Drive
- If The PC Won't Boot Past Windows
- Here's How To Replace A DVD Drive In Your Laptop
- How To Repair Cable, DSL, And Dial-Up Modem Problems
- How To Setup Cable Modem With A Router
- A Direct Subscriber Line ( DSL ) Modem
- Troubleshooting DSL Modems-Internet Access Needed
- An Older Dial-Up Modem
- Tips On Surviving An Operating System Crash
- What is a Hard Drive Crash
- Steps To Recover Your Hard Drive
Over the past years, SGL Technologies has continued to maintain and focus on the products and technologies from a customer's perspective, developing and delivering ICT cutting edge solutions and training for vendors and partners as Consultants and Training Specialists for different organizations irrespective of the industry sector.
SGL Technologies has the experience and team that can create a system for you and your business. Working hand-in-hand with our team gives our clients the tools to create an easily manageable workflow in an organization.
Our services include the provisions of top notch Business Support Information Technology Solutions:
IT Training, Licensing of Computer Softwares, Networking, Data Protection and Storage Management Solutions, Video Conferencing, ICT Professional Certification Testing and Facilitate Internationally Recognized Professional Certificates in IT.
We offer world class Information Technology training to prepare you adequately for a global IT career.
- Over Twenty ( 25) Highly Experienced and Certified Consultants / Trainers
- Optimized Training Budget
- Customized Training Solutions
- Standard and Vendors’ Approved Course wares
- Both Classroom and On-Site Training Options ...