Preventing Equipment and Machine Breakdowns: Practical Predictive Maintenance Techniques
The workshop focuses on modern maintenance methods and techniques, with particular emphasis on selecting the right maintenance work and undertaking it at the right time, having analysed and understood actual and potential failures and how to deal with them. Experience is proving that PPM programmes, when property implements, can minimise equipment and system breakdowns, resulting in a major reduction in total maintenance and operating costs.
Upon completion of this workshop delegates will:
- Understand what is meant by “World Class Maintenance”
- Understand Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Understand how to develop effective equipment maintenance plans
- Appreciate the importance of maintenance in ensuring safe and reliable plant operation
- Efficient maintenance - Prerequisite for 'World Class Manufacturing'
- Life cycle cost of equipment, Bath tub curve for the machine
- Types of maintenance
- Concept of 'Critical' machine
- Why Preventive Maintenance?
- Fundamentals & Pre-requisites of Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance (Condition Monitoring)
- Techniques for predictive Maintenance--Vibration monitoring, Thermograph, Tribology, Process parameter monitoring
- Benefits of Predictive Maintenance
- How to proceed in practice?
- Experience sharing
|No. of Days:||3|
Citadel for Technological and Engineering Dev. (CITED), a leading organisation in rendering quality service in Corporate Training, Manpower Development and Continued Professional Development (CPD) of Engineers, Technologist and Technicians have been in existence for over twenty years bringing quality service to Nigerians and Nigerian Engineers. Our portfolio of programs is renowned for its breadth and depth of focus, the caliber of its speakers, its interactive, practical and result-orientated nature, and the diverse and national range of participants. It is an excellent networking opportunity.
CITED programs also offer concrete toolkits of effective and practical techniques, strategies and skills to take away. The content continually evolves in response to new business. Our workshops are designed specially for individuals interested in or currently using engineering/technical expertise/skills and technologies to solve their organisation challenges.