Successful safety and security management can hardly be achieved without prior appreciation of likely threats to the objects of protection. In spite of detailed safety/crime preventive measures, criminal acts still succeed, fire out breaks become reality. Security/safety managers are therefore required to understand why preventive measures have failed and what could be done to forestall future safety/security lapses in their various organizations. This workshop is therefore designed for safety/security managers to X-ray the security/safety situation in their work environment. They will learn the process of crafting strategies that meet the safety/security challenges of their organizations.
Chief security officers (C.S.O.’s), Security managers, Supervisors, Safety managers, Facility managers, Admin. managers and others who find the course relevant
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
* identify the enormous, but vital role played by safety/security in the day-to-day running of businesses
* develop policies and strategies for effective management of safety/security in their various organizations
* develop policies and strategies for effective preventive measures for the control and management of fire outbreak and even when it
does occur, the effects reduce to the barest minimum.
* develop policies and strategies for effective management of fire, safety and security emergencies in their organizations
* acquire skills to implement strategic safety/security initiatives in their various organizations. manage effectively materials/products handling systems .
- Organizational safety/security appraisal
- Preventive security threat analysis
- Post mortem security threat analysis
*Effective fire prevention, detection, control and management
- Fire extinguishing agents: Types and uses
*Optimizing access control and management
- Material protection and pilferage prevention
- Searching and recovering of goods
- Access control especially in banking environment
- Gate, vehicles/visitors
Day 2: Psychology and management of armed robbery attack
*Effective management of fire safety and security emergencies
- Management of fire outbreak and control
*Effective communication system in managing organizational safety/security
- Modern security communication gadgets and their uses
- Effective interpersonal relations skills
Day 3: The role of leadership in effective safety/security management
- Leadership style
- Leadership motivation
- Managing people for desired result
(V.I.P) Type of security
* Report writing
|Wed, Thu, Fri||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd. is an international training and consultancy firm. A Skill, Knowledge and Attitude Development outfit, particularly reputed for providing integrated professional training and development/consultancy services under a formidable team of experts in their respective fields of operation.
At Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd, We offer complete package to develop your organization’s human capacity and advance your business with a wide range of our open and in-plant courses in sales, marketing, quality management, finance and accounting, leadership, human resource management, personal development and maintenance management nationwide in the key regional areas in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Kenya and United Arab Emirate (Dubai)
We leverage on the vast experience we have accumulated over the years to provide our clients with a competitive advantage through the provision of over 160 quality training and skills development courses.