Store management play a strategic role in the supply chain of an organization. In the current and highly competitive business environment coupled with economic constraints, every organization is encouraged to adopt measures that will contribute to minimizing the level of investment in materials stock for realizing its corporate objectives.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with up-to-date techniques of managing their organization’s material stocks and
help their organizations improve on their capacity, schedule production and manage inventory better.
Store managers, Store supervisors, purchasing officers, Stock valuation and verification officers Project Managers, Accountants and Auditors.
At the end of the programme, participants will able to:
* familiarize themselves with the basic precepts of store keeping and inventory management.
* appreciate the importance of safety in store keeping
* appreciate the concept and effectiveness of integrated approach to material management.
* identify methods of fraud prevention and control in stores
* apply appropriate techniques for stock evaluation and inventory control/management
- It’s contribution to profit making
- Stores functions, - Stores responsibilities
- Stock standardization & variety reduction
- Stock identification system
* Stores Management
- Goods Receiving Procedures
- Issues and Distribution Procedures
- Procedures for shortages, transfers, and returns
* Inventory Planning and Control Techniques
- Stock replenishment (provisioning) Procedures
- Stock Control Models
- Management of Stock Levels
- Economic Order Quantities (EOQ)
- Two Bin System
- Cyclical Provisioning
- MRP 1
- MRP 11
- ABC Analysis / Pareto principle
Day 2:Stores Safety and Security
- Security and safety in store house
- Material handling
- Security of building and premises
- Fire prevention / management
* Importance of Positive Attitude
- Developing positive work attitude in the store house
* Stores Accounting
- Material Budgeting
- Cost - Volume-Profit analysis
- Stock Accounting
- Accounting For Materials Issues, Returns, and Transfers
- Computer application for store keeping and inventory
Managing Consultant Ola-Olu Management Consultancy Group. Mr. Akinwotu was formerly the Head, Stores and Supply University of Lagos Teaching Hospital (LUTH). He would lead others to bring their experiences to bear on this program.
ABIODUN ODEYEMI - M.Sc. (Managerial Psychology), MCIPS, AMNIM, QMS Auditor. An experienced Management Practitioner with over 25 years of experience spanning the manufacturing, engineering and service sectors of the economy. Mr Odeyemi is a specialist in Managerial Psychology (Leadership, General Management, Communication and Human Relations) Business/Process Development, Employee's Motivation, Productivity Improvement, Performance Management, Project Management (Monitoring and Evaluation), Supply Chain Management, QMS Certification, and Attitudinal Change. Mr Odeyemi was as the Asst. General Manager, Supply Chain, Pivot Engineering Nig. Ltd before venturing into consultancy. He will join others to share their experiences on this program.
|Mon, Tue||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd. is an international training and consultancy firm. A Skill, Knowledge and Attitude Development outfit, particularly reputed for providing integrated professional training and development/consultancy services under a formidable team of experts in their respective fields of operation.
At Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd, We offer complete package to develop your organization’s human capacity and advance your business with a wide range of our open and in-plant courses in sales, marketing, quality management, finance and accounting, leadership, human resource management, personal development and maintenance management nationwide in the key regional areas in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Kenya and United Arab Emirate (Dubai)
We leverage on the vast experience we have accumulated over the years to provide our clients with a competitive advantage through the provision of over 160 quality training and skills development courses.