Workshop on The Questioned Document Analysis: A New Insight into Fraud Investigation, Prevention and ManagementInquire Now
Internal Auditors, Accountants, Bank inspectors, Branch managers, Operations managers, share -Registrars, Account and Treasury Department staff in both manufacturing and service industries.
At the end of the programme, participants will be:
* exposed to the current trends and practices in fraud investigation, prevention and management
* able to strengthen internal control system as an effective means for fraud prevention and management.
* able to identify internal and external fraudsters and understand their mode of operations.
* able to adopt a number of investigative methods and gauge their effectiveness in proving a loss, guilty, knowledge and responsibility.
* able to appreciate document analysis is an effective method in modern fraud investigation techniques.
* able to recover funds, deter others and clear innocent people.
*Types and techniques of financial frauds
- Electronics/Computer aided fraud
*Profile and traits of fraudsters
Day 2:Fraud investigation and detection
- Setting the objectives of an investigation
- Schedules, analysis deviation
- Investigation flow chart
- Analysis of questioned documents
*Strengthening internal control for effective fraud prevention and management
- Sources and causes of fraud
- Fraud detection measures
- Prevention of fraud using system review method
Day 3:Fraud management: Emerging trends & challenges
*Dealing with fraudsters
- Management role
- Role of law enforcement agencies
- Role of regulatory & professional bodies
- Role of the law court
* Report writing
Bolu Adesina & Co. An experienced financial management accountant / External Auditor. He was formerly the head of accounts, Tower Aluminium Plc. Mr. Bolu will lead others to bring their wealth of experiences to bear on this
Najimu Adisa Badmus : B.Sc., Accounting, ACA., CITN. – A chartered Accountant with over 20 years of vast working experience that cut across manufacturing, auditing, consultancy and the construction sectors of the Nigerian economy. He is the managing consultant of NAB Consulting. He will bring his experience to bear on this programme.
We offer 5% discount for five participants and below and 10% discount for six participants and above.
|Wed, Thu, Fri||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
|No. of Participants:||50|
Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd. is an international training and consultancy firm. A Skill, Knowledge and Attitude Development outfit, particularly reputed for providing integrated professional training and development/consultancy services under a formidable team of experts in their respective fields of operation.
At Human Capital Associates Global Consult Ltd, We offer complete package to develop your organization’s human capacity and advance your business with a wide range of our open and in-plant courses in sales, marketing, quality management, finance and accounting, leadership, human resource management, personal development and maintenance management nationwide in the key regional areas in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Kenya and United Arab Emirate (Dubai)
We leverage on the vast experience we have accumulated over the years to provide our clients with a competitive advantage through the provision of over 160 quality training and skills development courses.