ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an OH&S MS and be able to apply them to continually improve the organization’s OH&S performance and ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical skills and professional knowledge to implement ISO 45001 in an organization.Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- OH&S MS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an OH&S management system
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OH&S management system
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing OH&S management system best practices
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||10|
Tenol Alpha Limited is a leading business and ISO management systems consulting firm in Africa offering business excellence, project management, marketing research, lean six sigma deployment, training and business advisory services.
Tenol Alpha's ISO Management systems training and consultancy services cover ISO 9001-Quality Management System, ISO 14001-Environmental Management System, ISO 27001-Information Security Management System, ISO 22000-Food Safety Management System, ISO 45001-Occupational Health and Safety Management System, ISO/IEC 20000-Information Technology Service Management System and ISO/IEC 22301 –Business Continuity Management System etc.
We enable organizations to thrive by driving implementation of best practises in organizations and facilitate the identification and execution of business improvement programs in diverse organizations.
Our partners, consultants, subject matter experts and specialists are competent, customer focused, result- oriented and are constantly available to deliver first class services in diverse sectors including manufacturing, financial services, oil & gas, engineering, constructions, health care services, logistics, public institutions and others. ...