Training is no longer an all-comers affair; your clients are more discerning of the best value in the face of tightening pressures to survive.
Give yourself and your organization the distinctive edge of quality and professionalism, with a globally recognized certification from the Institute of Training & Occupational Learning (ITOL), the elite professional body for trainers, coaches, facilitators & consultants.
Developed by the author of the best-selling book, Neuroscience for Learning and Development, you will learn about the brain, explore a rigorous design and delivery process, and enhance your personal creativity to design and deliver learning that,
- demonstrates a learner-centred approach
- meets the needs of the organisation, and
- inspires you with a constant zest for training delivery!
Laying Firm Foundations
- Tools to get everyone talking and learning – as soon as you arrive!
- A practical 3-step model for learning design and delivery that sticks
- How to stimulate the brain to stay alert in learning and knowledge transfer.
Building the Structure
- Using a 6-step process to achieve consistent success with learning design, development and delivery
- Keeping the audience engaged, responsive and refreshed, whatever the content
- Designing materials and resources for multi-sensory preferences
- Understanding Multiple Intelligences – theory, practice and importance for meaningful learning.
- Using effective methods to trigger audience’s memory – you’ll learn well over 40!
- Testing learners’ understanding – 52 creative ways to apply
- Bring everything you learn together – so you can see, hear and experience how to do it yourself.
- Learn how to get your own creative juices flowing ready for your session.
- Plan all aspects of learning, the brain-friendly way.
- Use themes to frame learning and open sessions in ways that engage your learners.
- Use media and a treasure trove of value-for-money resources, in a brain-friendly way.
- Design your own session with the support of your expert facilitator and peers
Time for your Delivery!
- Practical delivery of your session and feedback from your peers
- Action planning
- The importance of Climactic Closes
Sue Daly, UK Brain-Friendly Certified Coach and Trainer
|Mon||09:00 AM — 02:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
|No. of Participants:||25|
OGS provides a wide range of specialised petro-technical, business and leadership training courses across several industries, delivered in several cities across the globe.
Delegates typically include CEOs and Directors of publicly quoted companies, Senior Government officials, technical professionals and senior managers from various sectors.
Through our international partner network, some of our courses are internationally accredited and certified. Well over 1,000 delegates have benefited from our programmes, and you can be the next to experience world class learning under our care!