- Describe marketing in action
- Identify the practice of marketing
- Explain why traditional 4-P marketing strategy is no longer adequate
- Describe different marketing activities
- Apply marketing tools and techniques
- Perform a competitor analysis
- Develop a valid and actionable marketing plan to implement back at work
- What Marketing does for business
- Why “Strategic” – the role of strategy in marketing
- The separate roles of Marketing, Business Development, and Sales
- The marketing environment
- Market segmentation and customer profiles
- Competitor Analysis
- Marketing in different product concepts – tangibles, service, solutions
- The Strategic Marketing Plan
- Marketing performance and ROI
- The Myth of Digital Marketing and how to avoid it
Emmanuel Emielu, MSc, FCMI, CIPM
Emmanuel is the Managing Partner at Oil & Gas Soft Skills Limited (OGS) with responsibility for business strategy and growth. Prior to joining OGS, Emmanuel worked in marketing, training and business development roles at Halliburton Energy Services with responsibilities that at one time covered the Sub-Sahara African region.
Emmanuel received his graduate training in Marketing from the University of Lagos, with a PG Certificate in Management from the Ashridge Business School, London.
He serves as a Council Member for the Lagos Business School Alumni Association, an Executive Council Member of Oil & Gas Trainers Assoc (OGTAN), and is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), and Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, UK. He is a Certified International Project Manager (CIPM) and a volunteer mentor and coach to several individuals and leading organisations.
|Wed||09:00 AM — 02:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
|No. of Participants:||15|
OGS provides a wide range of specialised petro-technical, business and leadership training courses across several industries, delivered in several cities across the globe.
Delegates typically include CEOs and Directors of publicly quoted companies, Senior Government officials, technical professionals and senior managers from various sectors.
Through our international partner network, some of our courses are internationally accredited and certified. Well over 1,000 delegates have benefited from our programmes, and you can be the next to experience world class learning under our care!