- Develop effective risk mitigation strategies
- Make better project forecasts and management actions
- Apply a greater risk awareness mindset to project management
- Conduct effective risk identification and assessment of projects
- Use both qualitative and quantitative risk assessment methodologies
- Achieve proactive project risk management
- Produce realistic budgets, plans and execution strategies
- Nature of Oil & Gas Project Risks
- Project Risk Sources and Drivers
- Business, Technical and Operations Risks
- Risk Assessment and Risk Identification Processes
- Risk Response Planning and Strategies
- Cost-Efficient Risk Mitigation Plans
- Risk Monitoring and Control
- Methods of Risk Avoidance
|Thu||09:00 AM — 02:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
|No. of Participants:||10|
OGS provides a wide range of specialised petro-technical, business and leadership training courses across several industries, delivered in several cities across the globe.
Delegates typically include CEOs and Directors of publicly quoted companies, Senior Government officials, technical professionals and senior managers from various sectors.
Through our international partner network, some of our courses are internationally accredited and certified. Well over 1,000 delegates have benefited from our programmes, and you can be the next to experience world class learning under our care!