- The Procurement and Project Environment
- The role of contract in the procurement environment
- The role of the Buyer and its importance to the Business
- Forms of contract/standardised industry contracts
- The tender process – ITT and Tenders Board
- Contract negotiations
- Contract objectives and key performance indicators
- Contract award, administration and management
- Supplier/contractor relationship management
- The qualities of an Effective Buyer
- Aligning procurement objectives with business Objectives
- The Tender Process- from supplier prequalification to selection
|Wed||09:00 AM — 02:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
|No. of Participants:||10|
OGS provides a wide range of specialised petro-technical, business and leadership training courses across several industries, delivered in several cities across the globe.
Delegates typically include CEOs and Directors of publicly quoted companies, Senior Government officials, technical professionals and senior managers from various sectors.
Through our international partner network, some of our courses are internationally accredited and certified. Well over 1,000 delegates have benefited from our programmes, and you can be the next to experience world class learning under our care!