On a yearly basis Government releases billion of NGN for projects (products & services) through Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDA); these projects must be tendered for as stipulated by the Procurement Act through competitive bidding process. Similarly, Multi-lateral organisations, Embassies, Multinational Corporations operating in the country, International Oil Companies (IOC) usually Request for Proposals (RFP) or Expression of Interest (EOI) which is the global best practice. The Nigeria content Act also presents a huge and untapped opportunities for businesses. This training is designed to help organisations maximise these opportunities and increase revenue and their bottom-line.
- Awaken organisations to the opportunities in bids and tender with the income possibilities of the various sectors.
- Expose participants to opportunities in the Nigeria Oil & Gas Content Act.
- Equip participants with relevant skills for bids and tender.
- Expose participants to the dynamics and peculiarities of the different types of bids and tenders.
- Equip participants to take advantage of the NNPC NIPEX emarket place for tender opportunities in the oil & gas sectors especially in the IOC arena.
- Equip participants with skills for bids & tender packaging
MODULE 1: Basics & Fundamentals of Bids & Tender Strategy.
MODULE 2 Exploring Opportunities in the Nigeria Oil & Gas Content Development Act
MODULE 3: Understanding the NNPC NAPIMS (NIPEX) eMarket place for bids & tender
|Wed||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||30|
We provide trainings to large corporates and Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises & individuals.
We provide trainings across industries in such areas as:
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development
- Leadership & Management
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Soft Skills
- Bids & Tender
- Business intelligence & Research