Certified International Inventory and Warehouse Manager (CIIWM)
CIIWM will familiarize you with the international Warehousing and Inventory Management standards in business. The demand of expertise and professional warehousing and Inventory Management personnel is increasing day-by-day, so what is your ranking today?
This intensive and practical certification on warehouse and Inventory management will help you stay in touch with the most important new concepts in the warehousing/Inventory field, allowing you to respond to the ever-changing operational demands created by an ever-expanding global market.
You will not only learn practical ways to improve equipment selection, warehouse layouts, Warehouse and Inventory control, put-away, packing, loading, picking, and receiving, but you will start immediately to identify ways to apply these ideas to your specific environment.
During the certification class, you will have the chance to develop your own action plan so you can put the seminar to work for you right away.
Within just a few weeks after obtaining CIIWM in this program, you should be able to identify ways you can reduce your Warehouse and Inventory by using the concepts, techniques, practices, and principles you will learn in this program
Who should attend the training?
- Newly appointed as well as experienced supervisors
- Plant, Warehouse and Inventory, and materials managers
- Inventory and Physical distribution and other management personnel
- Inventory and shipping supervisors
- Managers, supervisors, and data processing personnel interested in increasing the efficiency of warehouse layouts, systems, and operations
|No. of Days:||20|
|No. of Participants:||100|