The Goal of Health. Safety & Environment (HSE) is to protect employees, the public, the environment and to comply with applicable laws and protect the Company’s reputation. HSE professionals are responsible for environmental protection, occupational health and safety at work.
CERTIFICATION/BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
- Certificate of Professional Development (General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Proficiency and Advance HSE Level – 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the entire course/training.
- Free Softcopy (PDF) training Manuals/Materials for all participants after Course registration.
THIS TRAINING IS AVAILABLE IN ABUJA, WARRI, LAGOS & PH.VENUE / LOCATIONS:
New Golden Hotel No.21 Kigoma Street, Opp NAFDAC Office Wuse Zone 7, FCT Abuja.
CONTACT: MR.WOLE - 08060734314
- WARRI VENUE:
62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – Ekpan Road, Effurun – Warri, Delta State. CONTACT MR.MOSES – 08100043964
- PORT HARCOURT VENUE:
No.22 Mgbuoba – NTA Road by YKC Filling Station Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
CONTACT MR.OVIE – 08149778339
- LAGOS VENUE:
11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos
CONTACT ENGR. AKPOS – 08100043964
- There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
- This Training is Open to Any HSE practitioner in the Labour Market or persons Interested in Safety job Opportunities/Employment.
- Kindly request course registration form and other vital info
- TRAINING / COURSE FEE:
PLS CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS / TRAINING DATES - 08100043964
- Enroll Today For The Next Class/Training …
For Registration & More Enquiries to Attend This Professional Development Training
Contact The Training Coordinator: +2348100043964.
HSE LEVEL- 1: (BASIC/FOUNDATION) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
- Health Safety and Environment Appreciation
- Why Concern For Accidents?
- Causes of Accidents and Unsafe Act and Unsafe Conditions
- Accident Prevention Measures (Hierarchy of control)
- HSE Policies, Rules and Regulations/HSE Procedures
- Job Safety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
- Why Conduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
- Basic First Aid/CPR.
HSE LEVEL – 2: (PROFICIENCY) COURSE CONTENT/ MODULE:
- Key Elements of a Health and Safety Management System
- Personal Protective Equipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
- Procurement and Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment and Types of PPE.
- Introduction to Security management.
- Permit to Work System/PTW Certificate/LOTO
- Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure.
- Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes of Fire
- Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes of Fire
HSE LEVEL – 3: (COMPETENCY) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
- Ergonomics for General Health and Safety Practitioner
- HSE Management Systems
- Hazard and Effects Management Process
- The Risk Assessment Matrix and Hazard Analysis
- Environmental Issues and Environmental Management
- Environmental Resources and Aspects
- Forms of Pollution and Pollution Control
- Environmental Effects of Air Pollution and Soil Pollution
- Oil Spillage and Sources of Oil Spills
- Waste Management and Principles of Waste Management (5 Steps)
- Waste Management Concept and Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
- Key Features and Content of a Health and Environmental Management Plan
TRAINING /COURSE DURATION:
o 4 Days Class Room Training + Practical/Report Writing + Assessment/Exams.
o We Have Classes for Both Weekends/Weekdays Training Sessions.
ACTUAL COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at the training venue)
BONUS FEE: N25, 000 (for Advance - part payment & Pre-registration before the training)
(Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only).
NB: Fees Can Be Paid In Advance/Installments or in Batches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 60%.
|No. of Days:||4|
Our training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.