ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Understand the operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an OH&S MS audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in OH&S MS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and case study discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||10|
Tenol Alpha Limited is a leading business and ISO management systems consulting firm in Africa offering business excellence, project management, marketing research, lean six sigma deployment, training and business advisory services.
Tenol Alpha's ISO Management systems training and consultancy services cover ISO 9001-Quality Management System, ISO 14001-Environmental Management System, ISO 27001-Information Security Management System, ISO 22000-Food Safety Management System, ISO 45001-Occupational Health and Safety Management System, ISO/IEC 20000-Information Technology Service Management System and ISO/IEC 22301 –Business Continuity Management System etc.
We enable organizations to thrive by driving implementation of best practises in organizations and facilitate the identification and execution of business improvement programs in diverse organizations.
Our partners, consultants, subject matter experts and specialists are competent, customer focused, result- oriented and are constantly available to deliver first class services in diverse sectors including manufacturing, financial services, oil & gas, engineering, constructions, health care services, logistics, public institutions and others. ...