ISO 18788 Security Operations Management System Lead Implementer (PECB)
ISO 18788 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Security Operations Management System (SOMS) based on ISO 18788. The SOMS implementation ensures the protection and safeguarding of clients’ lives and property by respecting the fundamental freedoms, human rights, and national and international laws. During this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Security Operations Management Systems and be able to apply them in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Security Operations Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 18788 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO 18788 in an organization.Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Private Security Operations
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Security Operations Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SOMS requirements
- SOMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 18788 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a SOMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 18788 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a SOMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Security Operations Management System best practices
- The training includes the practical and theoretical aspects of SOMS implementation
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with case study examples
- Practical exercises are based on a case study and are followed by group discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 04:00 pM|
|No. of Days:||5|
Tenol Alpha Limited is a leading business and ISO management systems consulting firm in Africa offering business excellence, project management, marketing research, lean six sigma deployment, training and business advisory services.
Tenol Alpha's ISO Management systems training and consultancy services cover ISO 9001-Quality Management System, ISO 14001-Environmental Management System, ISO 27001-Information Security Management System, ISO 22000-Food Safety Management System, ISO 45001-Occupational Health and Safety Management System, ISO/IEC 20000-Information Technology Service Management System and ISO/IEC 22301 –Business Continuity Management System etc.
We enable organizations to thrive by driving implementation of best practises in organizations and facilitate the identification and execution of business improvement programs in diverse organizations.
Our partners, consultants, subject matter experts and specialists are competent, customer focused, result- oriented and are constantly available to deliver first class services in diverse sectors including manufacturing, financial services, oil & gas, engineering, constructions, health care services, logistics, public institutions and others. ...